Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Blog Now.

... Well I decided to get a blog today. I've been thinking about it a little, and on a whim today I decided to actually do it. A few reasons why...
- I am awful at documenting my life. Whether it be in a journal or taking pictures, I am terrible. So I'm hoping this blog will help me document my life a little more.
- This summer is full of change. A lot of my friends are graduating college (Not me, I love school too much), going on study abroads, interning, and beginning their "real" lives. I am hoping blogging will help us stay connected through this crazy transition time.
- Blogs are kind of fun.
- I am a little ashamed to admit this, but I really wanted to get a blog so I could design my own page. Not sure if I'm happy with it yet, but I love collages!

So in my very creative titled blog, I will (hopefully) be writing about my everyday adventures. Whether it be vacations, school, music, or the occasional favorite youtube video. (I love me some failblog!) Let's see how this goes...

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to read yours :) I miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Good for you. I love the collage.

    ReplyDelete