Friday, June 10, 2011

Update


Well, it finally feels like summer!!! Except the fact that I'm in summer school. Kind of a bummer. Sitting through a 3 hour class four times a week? Not so fun. Everyday I remember why I'm a dance major. I have the hardest time sitting still in class.

Memorial Day weekend in St. George. It was a nice little getaway from cold SLC. We had a good swimming day at the Howcroft's on Saturday, and the other two days were a little chilly so we just hung out.


One of my favorite things about summer time is going to concerts! Last weekend Kevin and I went to Earthfest. It went from 3 til about 10, but we didn't get there 'til like 4:30. We saw the main guy from Boys like Girls, Downtown Fiction, Shontelle, Iyaz, and my favorites... All time Low, and Cobra Starship.




Welcome summer, I missed you.



No comments:

Post a Comment