Friday, January 13, 2012

Right now I am grateful for....

- My space heater at work
- GG season 3 at work. Thank you mom, Santa, and Target
- Bandaids. I just got a nasty paper cut between my thumb and pointer finger
- Alternative Technique. This includes ballet, gymnastics with Kevin, and more time to take more classes
- Rehearsals. This might change when I actually START them.
- Netflix. One Tree Hill. I've never watched it before and it's my favorite thing to do before bed. Please no one tell me who Lucas ends up with; Brooke or Peyton. Oh the drama!
- To not have the flu or a cold. I just had one of the most unhealthy winter breaks imaginable.
- Coca-Cola
- Pinterest
- Last but not least, I am grateful to be in my final semester as a dance major. BFA here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment