Friday, October 28, 2011

High School Dance Day + Random School Thoughts

Yesterday I taught two jazz classes at Cottonwood Dance Day. It was a mixture of ability and age but it was so fun. I feel so lucky to already have opportunities to teach, especially in High School. All I did yesterday was go to my technique class, then go teach. If only everyday could be like that. It makes me want to fast forward this next year and a half so I can finally do what I want. Too bad I have to sit through all these teaching classes that never reference any sort of art class, especially performance art class. At least I'm learning something, right? Except in Linguistics, I'm positive I have learned nothing in that surprisingly hard, boring class. 6 more weeks of the semester. I think I can, I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment