Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Microwave Courtesy

I know I should be blogging about Halloween but I have to complain about microwaves. Yes, they are very, very nice to have at work and in the dance building but they are both SO disgusting. What's up with people leaving their mess? I mean, if your food spills over, it's common sense to clean it up right when it happens, right? No. They leave it for another good samaritan to clean it up hours later, which is 19374862 times harder to clean becuase it's dried on and sticky. Come on people, I'm just about fed up.

Anyway....

Halloween was fun, and I'll blog about that soon. Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo true! You'd think that would be common sense/common courtesy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should blame the microwaves.

    ReplyDelete