Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Happenings

Happy Birthday to me! I can't believe I'm 23, it sounds so adult. I basically celebrated my birthday for 4 days straight and was spoiled with too many presents.

Halloween. Neo and Trinity.

I like these two. A nerd and a red crayon.

Pumpkin carving. I carved a neat-o ghost, and Kevin carved a cool monster pumpkin.

Hollywood Connection. (Thanks Mark Todd and Anji for the tickets!) Here we are on the merry-go-round. I am riding a panda bear, and Kevin is riding a dragon. Of course. We look rather creepy. We also played Mini-Golf ( I lost, but had the best hole in one), and went on some other fun rides.

I had a great fall!

2 comments:

  1. Three things:
    1. Happy Birthday, adult!
    2. I love the Matrix costumes! (is that my old leather jacket?)
    3. The last picture is my favorite. The faces and poses are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thank you for the happy birthday!
    2. Yes, that is your old leather jacket, I found it in my closet and thought it would be perfect.
    3. Yes, we did have some fun on the merry-go-round. :)

    ReplyDelete