Thursday, March 1, 2012

February

I'm blogging about my February on March 1. I know I know, I'm a little behind. February was a good month and I always feel accomplishment when its through. It's really hard to get through this month, sometimes. But I did manage to have a good time.

I've been working on my senior piece and it's just about finished. Almost. I have 4 more long rehearsals then it's time to perform. I'm freaking out a bit. But my cute sister surprised me and told me she's coming from NYC to see me. (Along with her husband and adorable littler girl) My other sisters are also coming so I'll give them the credit they deserve too.

I finally feel like I'm getting used to this whole teaching idea. I'm learning how to structure a class and make it flow. It's also very exciting to see my students improve. I even get hugs after every class from my 4th graders. I know I won't get that in High School, but it sure makes me feel important.

On Valentines Day I had school, work, and work at CBT until 8. It was a rough start but we had a good night. We had Zupas for dinner (my absolute favorite place). Kevin set up a little picnic in his basement which was very cute, then we had a relaxing rest of the night watching Midnight in Paris, which is a great movie. I just wish I knew the literary jokes. I am definitely not an English major.
Side note: Kevin surprised me at home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.... but I was in the shower at the time. He banged on the door while I had soap in my hair and I was a bit annoyed until I saw what he brought me. I made him some pretzel-kiss-m&m things and a CD.











1 comment: