Monday, July 2, 2012

California 2012

A few days at home after Lake Powell I went to Newport Beach, California with my family.  After a long car ride being fiance-less with too much traffic we arrived at our Beach House.  I love the beach so much and I had so much fun being with  my whole family.  The first beach day I had a little injury (I'll blog about that next).  Then I hobbled around Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland going on as many rides as I could fit in.  Kevin arrived on Wednesday and I was so excited to see him.  I was always the independent girl who didn't outwardly miss my significant other.  Well, that sure changed once I met Kevin.  I missed him so much and I am happy he was able to come after his dive meet and go to disneyland with me.  The day after he arrived we went to Disneyland/California Adventure for about 14 hours.  It was magical, tiring, wonderful, and fun.  My favorite parts were Pirates, Tower of Terror, the color show, and Indiana Jones.  (btw single riders are the way to go if disneyland is way crowded.)  Now here are some pictures.....

Sweet little Chloe

This cute little girl had a birthday.  I can't think of a better way to spend your second birthday than going to Disneyland

Knott's Berry Farm!  The rollercoasters are awesome!

Cuties.  all of them. 

They love him.  More than me, it's ok.  

Balboa Island

She has the biggest crush on him.  It's adorable, except she wants nothing to do with me when he's around. 


Nice......

DISNEYLAND!!

Mrs. Knott's chicken dinner

Beach time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment